Twonymas DS 25 Canceled until further notice!

Twonymas DS 25 Canceled until further notice!

Postby Onymas » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 am

New patch, new raid. Time to revive the old FL 25 man raid and head towards Dragon Soul.
Using this thread to inform and do the sign-ups, pretty much the same way as with FL 25.

Please reply in this thread with the charname that you want to join on, together with an armory link.
Goal is simple. Clear on normal first raid and slowly start doing the heroic modes.

This would be an organized run, no trade chat people, no alts that have barely any heroic FL gear/experience. People that are interested can respond to this thread, but if you have close to none experience in heroic FL or something else I dont like about you, well then ill be pretty relentless in declining you. Main raiders (myself included) are surely not fond of wiping countless times on DS encounters. Since we are starting right of the bat, I will be explaining all the encounters during the raid, to minimize the time needed to clear it.

Current progress:
8/8 normal DS

For the time being CANCELLED.

You can pm me on the forums or whisper Frostings if you have any questions.

Those wth a calendar invite are the ones invited. If you didn't get one that you are declined.
Onymas

Re: SIGN HERE: Twonymas DS 25 21th January 15:00-17:30

Postby Onymas » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Loot priority/rules: Twonymas DS 25
The following loot rules are in effect for this raid. However to stimulate progress and fairness a few extra rules are being applied. We will be using a DKP system that will also be based on attendance. For every boss that you are in the raid you get DKP points (lets say for now 2 DKP). If you joined at the start and were in the raid till the very end then you get an extra of 5 DKP. If you don't show up, miss a raid or suddenly disappear then your DKP will be deducted by 8 DKP.
Bonus DKP will be rewarded, if I feel like it. Same applies for DKP penalties.

For example.
- Twonymas has joined 1 raid from start till end. Cleared 8 bosses in this raid. For this raid Twonymas earned 21 DKP.
- Twonymas has joined 1 raid from start till end. However missed raid #2 completely. For raid #3 Twonymas has 13 DKP.
- Onymas has joined 1 raid, however only killed 6 bosses and had to leave early. For raid #2 Twonymas has 12 DKP.

DKP Bidding:
Main-spec will always take priority.
Bidding for main-spec begins at 2 DKP. If the item is not required as main-spec loot, it will then pass to off-spec bidding, which begins at 0 DKP (free). Once a member has bid for an item, members will then bid against each other with minimum increments of 1 DKP, and will continue to do so until all of the bidders pass on the item, leaving one winner. Bidding ends either when one member bids more than the other or when members bid the same and agree to roll.

Examples

Example 1: two people bidding against each other.
Twonymas: 2
Brovoke: 6
Twonymas: 10
Brovoke: pass

Twonymas receives the item for 10 DKP.

Example 2: two people bidding, agreeing to roll.
Brovokes: 2
Brovoke: 30
Twonymas: 31
Brovoke: 31
Twonymas: roll

They roll, and the winner receives the item for 31 DKP.

Example 3: same as 2, but Twonymas does not decide to roll.
Twonymas: 31
Brovoke: 31
Twonymas: 32

Twonymas receives the item for 32 DKP.

Example 4: multiple bidders for duplicate items (two of the same item).
Twonymas: 2
Brovoke: 6
Maambo: 7
Brovoke: 7
Twonymas: 8
Maambo: roll

Twonymas receives the item for 8 DKP, and Brovoke and Maambo roll for the item for 7 DKP.

Legendary daggers 4.3;
Me > Kserxis/Blugue
Onymas

Re: SIGN HERE: Twonymas DS 25 21th January 15:00-17:30

Postby Onymas » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 pm

DKP
List with every raider, alphabetically, and their DKP.

Alandrin - 42dkp
Antzrfc - 11dkp
Blugue - 52dkp
Creepoz - 51dkp
Dawne - 55dkp
Deboom - 17dkp
Doomfiree - 3dkp
Emoer - 51dkp
Ethest - 11dkp
Frostings - 52dkp
Gawainz - 46dkp
Hador - 22dkp
Heiran - 61dkp
Hemligt - 25dkp
Individual - 34dkp
Ironjack - 24dkp
Itsewis - 21dkp
Lunathiel - 15dkp
Jamesmay - 12dkp
Kserxis - 33dkp
Maambo - 5dkp
Malacasta - 16dkp
Metus - 0dkp
Morphene - 43dkp
Neocell - 32dkp
Nyliee - 16dkp
Serafiel - 21dkp
Silfreon - 25dkp
Skuttlol - 2
Tonket - 35dkp
Twonymas - 56dkp
Tylie - 0dkp
Vivid - 21dkp
Veyron - 21dkp
Wuppti - 35dkp
Ziylir - 9dkp
Onymas

Re: SIGN HERE: Twonymas DS 25 Canceled until further notice!

Postby Onymas » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:48 am

Due to multiple reasons I have decided to cancel this weekly Saturday run.
The reasons are as followed:

- Immersion started doing organized guild alt runs, which are going for full hardmodes too. Me and the Immersion members that have an alt in this one, have no intention of gimping that guild raid. Besides that there are multiple advantages that are being given to raiders that play their alt in the guild alt run.

- Last few weeks I noticed a lack of interest and this was noticeable in sign ups. People preferred to sleep in and sign off 5 min before the raid. Seeing the time as it was organized I cannot fully blame everyone for that, however it was the only possible time without affecting the Saturday evening.

- The above mentioned reasons and the fact that im quite busy with my thesis + work during the weekend are the reasons Im cancelling this run. However, there were some good people in this run, that im quite sure of that will continue this run in a 10 man version. For now I can direct you all to Frostings, who im sure will make a 10 man for next resets.

Maybe MOP will create another oppertunity to continue this raid. Thanks for joining my runs (especially if you were in since FL).
Onymas

Return to Immersion PUGs