How to Face Scan for MyPLAYER Created Characters

How to Face Scan for MyPLAYER Created Characters

Postby 4Rsercom » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:31 am

In NBA 2K18 that your "MyPLAYER" is also an extremely significant part the experience, the literal very first thing the game asks you to do following the tutorial will be to make one 2K18 MT. You've got a lot of different choices in making your MyPLAYER, but if you would like to have a stab at using a more real looking you, you can try and upload your own facial scan data to NBA 2K18 and allow the game create a face and mind for you. If you are interested here is the way to get it done.

When in the MyPLAYER glance display, go over to Face Scan Info. From that point, the game will prompt you to download the My NBA 2K18 program. If you've got a smartphone go ahead and do that, otherwise the Face Scan will not be possible. In that app, tap everywhere to start this up and head to Scan Your Face. From there follow the apps' instructions. You'll need to take a couple of shots of you looking dead ahead and then a few side to side shots for a few side profile (such as a mug shot type of, not that I'd know anything about that, only from what I hear). Be sure to move your head slowly left to center to right back to centre etc.. The camera will go wild taking a lot of shots and once it's satisfied, it is going to make a loud satisfying ding, like a microwave.

Go ahead if you are satisfied or maybe and you also want to appear extra pretty, NBA Live Coins give it a second go and re-Face Scan yourself. As soon as you've uploaded the photos, return to the in-game screen. Exit the Face Scan Information tab and proceed to MyPLAYER Appearance. In case you did everything correctly, you will see a notification your face scan is generating and when it's completed, you'll have the ability to see your fairly (or horrifying) digitized self. Enjoy!
4Rsercom

Return to Immersion PUGs