Old School

Moderator: Ext. Communication

Old School

Postby Thalen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Ohi! I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I used to play a holy paladin in your guild before you all moved from Al'Akir to Auchindoun. I remember logging on one day (I was a casual/pvp member at this point) only to find that the entire guild had dissapeared. I took that as my queue to take a break and I haven't really had much contact with Immersion members since. I started playing again recently to see what kind of changes have been made and I couldn't help but wonder how my old guild was getting on. I've looked at the roster but I don't recognise many names. So yeah, I guess I'm wondering how many old school players are left!
Thalen

Re: Old School

Postby Marche » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:28 pm

I remember your name but i dont know why..... did i show you my penis?
Marche

Postby Naimie » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey!

I remember you from I think tbc. I was an officer in DoV and later TripleDot/Technical Difficulties from Sunwell until ICC. I played a nelf priest called "Staberella" but renamed when I joined Immersion back in 2012. Think I chatted with you and Paige on vent one night many many years ago. A few old AA people are still around on the forums but of the people that still play I think it's only Sarah, Truth, Januz and Keoren left.
Naimie

Postby Thalen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

If you sent me a dick pic, I don't recall it. You'll have to forgive me though as it would have been more than four years ago. I can't be expected to remember every insignificant detail! ;)

Hey Staberella, it's a relief you recognised my name after all this time. I actually do remember you. You were in TripleDot back when I ran arena with Saek and Downtime during TBC. It's hard to forget Sarah or Truth and I'm happy to hear they're still active. Do you know what names Januz and Keoren used to go by?

My brother (Paige) was a lot more active during the TBC/WotLK days. I spoke to him an hour ago and we reminisced about the "good old days" while we threw out old names like Zalgradis, Abraxa and Avery. Do you know what happened to DarkStorm (if you can remember that far back)?
Thalen

Postby Naimie » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:13 am

I think Paige was on vent as well now that I think about it. Didn't he use to have full t3 in vanilla?

Januz used to raid in TripleDot on his mage Janna and his dk Januz, he joined Immersion in Ulduar. Keoren played in Pandion Knight before he joined Immersion in Ulduar. I can't remember when Zal quit but it was well before my time in Immersion, but he's still around on the forums. Abraxa quit in Dragon Soul as he got a job at CERN (I think?!). Avely quit when we ended this tier but is also around on the forums.

DarkStorm moved to Zenedar with the same Free Character Migration that got Immersion to Auchindoun. They've kept playing pve and have stayed in the world top 50 with some old school people still around. Lylz was the gm until the other officers made him step down at the end of Cata for abusing his power as gm. He apparently got involved with a trial and passed her trial without the other officers approval and later gave her preferential treatment.

I can't remember if Saek raided with us but I remember him being in TD and playing a Warrior. TripleDot is still around but as Technical Difficulties, a casual 10 man guild on Auchindoun. Some DoV/TD player that have been around since Vanilla are still playing there, you might remember some of their names: Mystere, Ninny, Min, Linoge, Reiyan, Maxentius, Vincent, Stukof/Lexius, Arcadius, Cleavens, Exerox, Stonebrow.
Naimie

Postby Incarnia » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm

I do recall your name, but as you know there have been a lot of names during the years now. It's quite hard to keep track of them all, and some also changed names when we moved over to Auchindoun making it even more difficult :P I joined right at the start when the merge between SotG and MR become Immersion, so we have crossed paths for sure! I stepped down from raiding just pre Immersions 25LK HM kill. I was absent for pretty much all of Cataclysm, been playing most part of MoP tho just not as raider.
My photostream on flickr
Real ID. Incarnia#2435
Incarnia

Postby Praanz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:37 am

Marche wrote:I remember your name but i dont know why..... did i show you my penis?

Everyone's seen your penis as far as I remember...
Praanz

Postby Keoren » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Praanz wrote:Everyone's seen your penis as far as I remember...

But only a limited few have had the chance to try it.
I would throw her on a bed under 50 blankets, make sure she is wearing like 5 sweaters, and set the room to 100 degrees so I could milk the sweat from those glorious armpits into a cup to drink. FUCK.
Keoren

Postby Glenmorangie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Keoren wrote:
Praanz wrote:Everyone's seen your penis as far as I remember...

But only a limited few have had the chance to try it.

That's because it's limited.
Glenmorangie

Postby Marche » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:03 pm

Nowadays my penis is used as my teamspeak picture...... INCARNIA WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING TITS LOVE.
Marche

Next

Return to Discussions